Job Title: Technical Writer
Techpartner was founded in 2014 with a deep level of expertise in delivering high quality solutions pertaining to infrastructure architecting, SDLC processes, automation, migration, as well as infrastructure management. The company has a proven track record of helping global businesses transform their IT landscape for significant improvement in the availability and reliability of IT infrastructure.
IT Technical Writer:
We are looking for someone who transforms technical information into clear and concise documentation and that will be reach to our target audiences. Will gather and develop technical information in order to create maintenance and operating instructions, technical and instructional manuals, journal articles, and other documentation.
- You will work collaboratively with team leads, engineers, product managers, and usability experts for documentation.
- Producing high-quality documentation that is appropriate for its intended audience
- Create and maintain the information architecture
- Deliver high-quality content while paying attention to detail and the knowledge that can quickly grasp complex topics.
- Standardize documentation process across the organization
- Analysing the target audience will help to define the tone and knowledge level of the document, and tailor it specifically.
Requirement & Skills:
- Excellent language, writing, and communication skills
- Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation
- Carry out extensive research in order to create a document that communicates information in clear, useful terms
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- Having knowledge in cloud technology will be added advantage