Techpartner was founded in 2014 with a deep level of expertise in delivering high quality solutions pertaining to infrastructure architecting, SDLC processes, automation, migration, as well as infrastructure management. The company has a proven track record of helping global businesses transform their IT landscape for significant improvement in the availability and reliability of IT infrastructure.
The company helps startups to mid enterprise and large enterprises in their solutioning requirements across industry verticals thus enabling them to stay focused on their line of business while we take complete charge of their IT infrastructure. Thus we become their technology partner by being their extended arm.
Mumbai – Andheri Saki Naka
The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope. They will also effectively monitor and present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, or project team members. Project Management experience with Systems Integrators, VARs, Datacentre etc desired.
- Creating long- and short-term plans, including setting targets for milestones, adhering to deadlines and Maintaining information technology strategies by allocating right resources.
- Delegating tasks on the project to employees best positioned to complete them, accomplish desired results by communicating job expectations, planning & effective monitoring.
- Identifying and managing potential risks and liabilities of multiple projects, Maintains organization’s effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
- Assisting in the definition of project scope and goals, effective communicating with colleagues/ project managers to keep the project aligned with their goals
- Making effective project related decisions, achieving project schedules and targets, recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Performing quality control on the project throughout and maintaining quality service and standard by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Verifies application results by conducting technology system audits, Preserves assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures.
- Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action.
- Serving as a single point of contact for multiple team units, staff recruitment, Induction, and employees training, maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Contribute to team effort, team motivation, timely task completion, maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, establishing personal networks, benchmarking state-of-the-art practices, and participating in professional societies.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Strong business acumen in project planning and management
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
- Proven leadership & problem-solving skills
- Understanding of the Project Management Institute (PMI)/ Framework
- Knowledge of various project management methodologies (e.g. agile/scrum)
- IT Infrastructure services Project experience will be preferred