Techpartner was founded in 2014 with a deep level of expertise in delivering high quality solutions pertaining to infrastructure architecting, SDLC processes, automation, migration, as well as infrastructure management. The company has a proven track record of helping global businesses transform their IT landscape for significant improvement in the availability and reliability of IT infrastructure.
The company helps startups to mid enterprise and large enterprises in their solutioning requirements across industry verticals thus enabling them to stay focused on their line of business while we take complete charge of their IT infrastructure. Thus we become their technology partner by being their extended arm.
Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
Graduate in any stream
3 -5 years of experience in infrastructure solutioning & functions like cloud, on-prem, network, security, automation etc.
Mumbai – Andheri Saki Naka
This position reports to the Vice President – Projects & Delivery.
- A self-starter who is an expert with Linux systems and networking experience.
- Well versed in other operating systems.
- Knowledgeable about tools and utilities to bring about efficiency.
- Ability to work across different projects and clients efficiently.
- Strong troubleshooting and root-cause analysis abilities.
- Automate manual processes.
- Define and Document procedures.
- Mentor junior team members.
- Interact with backend and client management to provide updates and meet schedules.
- Good Communication and Organization skills.
- Infrastructure architecting, designing software development life cycle, cross platform migration like unix/windows to linux, on-prem to cloud, designing secure networks, devops automation, docker, database architecting, Kubernetes etc are just to name a few of the activities.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Knowledge of Linux System administration (RHCE preferred) Virtualization tools.
- Application Deployment Cloud Computing (AWS certification a big plus)
- Containerization, Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Jenkins skills preferred.
- Knowledge in VPN and secure connectivity.
- Good scripting and programming skills in Shell, Perl, and Python preferred.