About Techpartner: https://www.techpartner.in
Techpartner was founded in 2014 with a deep level of expertise in delivering high quality solutions pertaining to infrastructure architecting, SDLC processes, automation, migration, as well as infrastructure management. The company has a proven track record of helping global businesses transform their IT landscape for significant improvement in the availability and reliability of IT infrastructure.
In order to keep pace with the blistering growth, Techpartner is looking to fill in the following positions on immediate basis. Salary not a constraint at all for the right candidates. All those candidates who are up for challenges and at the same time find solace in solving the real problems, do get in touch.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Salary as per industry standards. Educational qualification no bar. Undergraduates/Non engineering graduates welcome too.
What we are looking for?
- Well versed in core Linux/windows operating system
- Knowledgeable about tools and utilities to bring about efficiency
- Ability to work across different projects, tools and technologies
- Strong troubleshooting and root-cause analysis abilities
- Take part in on-call and incident management
- Automate recurring and manual processes
- Define and Document procedures
- Mentor junior team members
- Interact with application development teams and client management to provide updates and meet deadlines
- Good Communication and team player
- Eager to learn new technical and professional skills
- Security focussed
- Strong proficiency in Mysql/Postgres/MongoDB/MSSQL database management
- Decent experience with recent versions of Mysql/Postgres/MongoDB/MSSQL
- Experience with replication configuration (master-master/master-slave, cluster, mirroring etc)
- Experience with no SQL, in-memory databases
- Should have good knowledge of query optimization and Performance turning.
- Experience in troubleshooting, debugging the issues
- Knowledge of standards and best practices
- Experience in process automation through scripting (shell/perl/python)
- Cloud Computing (AWS/Azure/GCP certification a big plus)
- Overall database experience of 3 years and above